We offer a variety of activities, including:
- Fishing–small pond great in spring for bullpout. Lake Carmi is just 1/2 mile down the road and offers some great fishing all summer.
- Games–shuffleboard, horseshoe, volleyball, hillbilly horseshoe, croquet.
- Boats- row boats, kayak and paddle boats available.
- Kid Stuff–– playground, tetherball and sand box with see saw
- Indoor restrooms with hot showers $
- Laundry facilities nearby
- General store with RV supplies
- Spacious sites 20/30 amp & water
- Tent camping with fire rings & picnic tables
- Dog Park: We are the only campground in Vermont that offers your pet a dog park!
Be here for our annual pig roast. Always the 2nd Saturday in August!
A peaceful time enjoying a campfire while the kids are riding bikes ♥
75 Mill Pond Rd, Franklin VT 05457
Latitude: 44.989094 | Longitude: -72.847992
Family BBQ's and Back to Nature! Join our Mill Pond Family by calling Laurie at 802-285-2240!
Geese and goslings swimming in the pond.
4th of July Parade of bikes
Sun rays reflection on the pond.
Seasonal Sites! Camp all summer long! Call 802-285-2240 to get yours!